Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 170% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,702 (€1,258) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)