Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.780 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,995 (€602) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)