Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.584 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,578 (€988) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)