Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.466 INR / BWP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,237 (P15,967) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)