Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,873 (R$ 6,789) in Franca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (29 minutes ago)