Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,110 (R$ 3,411) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)