Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.578 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,546 (R$ 6,566) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)