Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.737 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨32,009 (R$ 1,805) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)