Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.455 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,068 (R$ 2,171) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 3 hours ago)