Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.710 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,602 (R$ 3,227) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)