Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,833 (R$ 6,549) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)