Cost of living comparison between Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,022 (R$ 6,662) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)