Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,988 (元5,982) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)