Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.557 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 17% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,090 (元2,755) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)