Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,430 (R$ 6,686) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)