Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.064 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,319 (C$719) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)