Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 159% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,558 (€1,274) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)