Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.937 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,403 (ARS $10,769) in Formosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (35 minutes ago)