Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.180 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,849 (ARS $19,340) in Formosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)