Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.176 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 150% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,172 (€1,125) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (32 minutes ago)