Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.908 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 98% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,650 (9,721 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)