Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.371 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 94% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,919 (10,274 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)