Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.162 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,915 (4,482 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)