Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.892 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,105 (R$ 2,968) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)