Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 153% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,228 (€1,275) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)