Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,206 (€638) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)