Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.828 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,000 (6,005 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $17,500 (41 minutes ago)