Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.136 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,679 (7,663 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)