Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.493 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,182 (12,811 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (30 minutes ago)