Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.247 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,505 (7,245 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)