Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.608 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,732 (6,770 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (26 minutes ago)