Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.922 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 135% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,945 (€1,088) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (20 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)