Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.922 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,660 (R$ 2,643) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)