Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)