Cost of living comparison between Faro, Portugal and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 99% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,053 (€2,054) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)