Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.908 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,641 (€957) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)