Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 150% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,702 (€2,590) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)