Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 149% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,094 (€1,213) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)