Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,642 (₨176,388) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)