Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.564 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,967 (₨86,807) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wuhan costs 元2,999 (about 1 hour ago)