Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,897 (₨100,156) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)