Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 INR / XPF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,085 (76,403 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (27 minutes ago)