Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 83.041 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 156% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,177 (£2,411) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (31 minutes ago)