Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,309 (€980) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)