Cost of living comparison between Evora, Portugal and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 134% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,388 (€2,411) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)