Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.922 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 152% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,203 (€1,229) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (about 2 hours ago)