Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,048 (€2,622) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (32 minutes ago)