Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.633 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,375 (2,964TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)