Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.247 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨23,478 (1,772TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)