Cost of living comparison between Eskişehir Province, Turkey and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.727 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,255 (5,351TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)