Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.834 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 212% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,913 (kr12,702) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)