Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.191 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 203% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,346 (kr11,907) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)