Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.593 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 209% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,463 (kr11,655) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)