Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.740 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 211% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,396 (kr11,861) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)