Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.301 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,501 (3,650TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)