Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.188 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨27,104 (2,055TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)