Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.605 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨26,493 (2,283TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (44 minutes ago)