Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.028 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 82% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,461 (7,570TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)