Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.760 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,168 (8,287TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)