Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.899 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,719 (3,534TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (44 minutes ago)