Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,938 (Shilling65,114) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)