Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,940 (67,540 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)