Cost of living comparison between Elbasan, Albania and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.535 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,004 (175,700 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (34 minutes ago)