Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,780 (80,805 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)