Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,701 (76,256 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)