Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.450 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,088 (Bs 12,107) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)