Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,637 ($1,226) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)