Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.560 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,203 (17,563 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)