Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.107 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,798 (2,875 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)