Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.847 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 187% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,023 (5,785 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $4,730 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,370 (16 minutes ago)