Cost of living comparison between Edirne, Turkey and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.743 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,480 (6,231TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)