Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.071 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,087 (6,811TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (40 minutes ago)