Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.171 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,324 (£676) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)