Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.635 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,031 (Mex$ 11,561) in Ecatepec de Morelos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)