Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20280 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,704 (230,299 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)