Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,874 (€692) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)