Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 173% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,784 (€1,386) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)