Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.837 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,408 (€909) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)