Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.506 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,597 (€674) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)