Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.374 INR / TJS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,210 (6,267 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)