Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.567 INR / TJS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 22% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,748 (3,931 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨60,990 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)