Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.388 INR / TJS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,741 (5,650 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)