Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.604 INR / TJS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,576 (5,731 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)