Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,556 (204,639 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)