Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,302 (89,587 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (35 minutes ago)