Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,741 (88,541 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)