Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.880 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,233 (R 13,368) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (33 minutes ago)