Cost of living comparison between Durango, Mexico and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.320 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,753 (Mex$ 27,935) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)