Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.448 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,434 (Mex$ 16,365) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 2 hours ago)