Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.977 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 174% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,818 (NZ$2,040) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)