Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25127 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,495 (220,855 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (42 minutes ago)