Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25710 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,689 (228,273 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)