Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.263 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,908 (Php41,097) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)