Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.284 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,387 (Php47,044) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $87 (44 minutes ago)