Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,642 (Php45,954) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (34 minutes ago)