Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 135% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,684 (€1,098) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)