Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,945 (€2,584) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)