Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.577 INR / HRK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,577 (14,992 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)