Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,092 prices entered by 465 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 183% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,648 (€1,452) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)