Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,554 prices entered by 537 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,508 (€735) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)