Cost of living comparison between Dublin, Ireland and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,328 prices entered by 388 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 184% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨230,758 (€3,167) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)