Cost of living comparison between Dubbo, Australia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.117 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,976 (AU$2,758) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)